Stands and Techniques
This class offers various in-sights on methods of hunting. The are taught that planning and preparation are key components to having a successful trip afield.
· Planning and Preparation
· Hunting Strategies
· Still Hunting, Stalking and Glassing
· Scents and Lures
· Game Calls
The Student should be able to…
· explain why it is important to know how to recognize your quarry
· name the four basic animal characteristics that can be used for identification
· describe five different hunting strategies
· Name the two categories of scents.
· Describe scent-limiting hunting techniques.
· Identify artificial calls that can attract game.
· Explain how to rig your bow for bowfishing.
Copyright © 2016 MSC Camp Wilderness all rights reserved.
All photos property of MSC Camp Wilderness and may not be used without expressed written consent.